Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy (belated) 4th Birthday Sawyer!!

So, I just realized I didn't post Sawyer's 4th birthday...doooohhh! It's not like he didn't have one, I just forgot to post it! :) Now I don't even know if I can remember back that long ago! JK. Sawyer James, just saying that name brings a smile to my face! He is such a funny, sweet, little kid, with the biggest temper. He looks and acts just like the black sheep of the family. He's much more outgoing and carefree than my other kids. I can't forget about his volume, either. Even his "quiet voice" is loud...so you can imagine how much I enjoy his temper tantrums. And he's extremely fearless when it comes to the outdoors. Those who live around here have probably seen him cruising down the street on his bike, singing "because I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it!" (Michael Jackson) And he says and does the funniest things that crack us up. Just ask him to do the "moonwalk" or the "running man". He also has a big heart and never forgets to blow me kisses each night. I love that little man (I say 'man' because that's exactly what he thinks he is) from his blond hair, blue eyes and dimples, to his dirty blanky he drags around while sucking his thumb!
For his birthday, he wanted to go bowling. And I forgot my camera. Yeah, I'm really shooting for the mother of the year award with him! But he had lots of fun, anyway! Afterwards, we went to the Training Table for dinner. Good times. I love you Sawyer!!

No comments: