Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring Break

I remember Spring Break being warm...don't you?! I guess I shouldn't complain, it could have been worse...like snowing. We kept having to postpone going to Hogle Zoo because
of rain, but we did make it on Friday. It was a little chilly at first, but by the time we left, it started warming up. But it was still fun! This was Gavin's first zoo visit, and quite frankly, he could have cared less. He was just happy to be outside! I love the zoo!
I could sit all day watching the monkeys and gorilla. I just can't get over how human-like they are. Sawyer had a blast and kept saying "let's go check sumfin' else out!" He started a temper tantrum when we were leaving, until we mentioned McDonald's...then life was good again.

1 comment:

tamtazzi said...

I love the zoo!! you guys are so cute!